When disaster strikes your home or your business, our single-minded mission is to surround you with an extensive restoration experience, claims processing expertise, and a higher level of service that will help you get your life back to normal, in a timely fashion.
Since 1988, U.S. Flood Team has provided emergency water damage clean up, large flood remediation and full restoration services for water, fire, smoke, mold, and environmental damage. Certified on the use of state-of-the-art technology, we put their industry-leading knowledge to work on flood clean up, water damage detection, water removal, cleansing and restoration of thousands of natural and man made disasters.
From first contact, until the final finishing touches, you can be confident that U.S. Flood Team will provide immediate remediation, help you facilitate and equitably settle your claims, restore your home, or business and get your life back to normal.
- A high performance water damage company isn’t just a clean up crew. They must work non-stop as the customer’s advocate.
- U.S. Flood Team has built a network and reputation for fairness and attention to detail with most major insurance providers.
- By working with most insurance companies, we ensure your claims will be billed directly and as soon as possible.
- U.S. Flood Team’s precedent-setting 60 minutes guarantee provides instant service.
- Call U. S. Flood Team any time of the day or the night and we will be onsite within 60 minutes or less: 888-624-7290.
- Most importantly by contractual agreement you are never left in the dark.
- U.S. Flood Team’s exclusive Service Level Agreement requires us to be in contact with you a minimum of 2-3 times a week, updating you on every aspect of your restoration job.
- Servicing areas in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. As well as all southern states during hurricane season.